Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Wet Spot

(a bit darker/more extreme than some of my other writings... you've been warned).


The towels are in the wash.

I guess I could change the sheets.

But I want to sleep in the wet spot...

It's from my cunt gushing when he shoved his cock and a dildo in my sore pussy at the same time while I begged for mercy....

It's from my dripping cunt while he fucked my ass with no lube, not caring if it hurt or not...

It's from the one orgasm I was allowed... with his entire fist shoved tight into my pussy, the spasms leading to more pain around his hand.

It's the mixture of spit, mucus, and piss that are the byproduct of a severe throat fucking.



I hurt....

But the wet spot is keeping me company since his hand is gone from around my throat....

No comments:

Post a Comment