Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm horny.....

Hello Libido!!!!

I'm horny....

And there are all kinds of dirty thoughts in my head....

Thoughts of being tied down and fucked in all 3 holes at once.

Thoughts of being spit and pissed on till I'm covered in fluids...

Thoughts of being beaten till I'm bloody and the blood of my ass can be used as lube to fuck my asshole.

Thoughts of coarse rope digging into my skin and being used to hold on and move body up and down on a hard cock...

Thoughts of a hand around my throat restricting the air entering my lungs as another hand wrings orgasms after orgasm out of my oxygen starved body.

Thoughts of teeth digging in to my shoulder as a huge cock pounds my cunt from behind.


And a nice cuddle after, sleeping warm wrapped up in their arms feeling the aches start as the endorphins start to fade....

No comments:

Post a Comment