Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sub Drop.... from nothing?

I didn't do anything!

At least with sub drop you got to do the fun stuff first.

I came home from my busy, busy weekend, took a nap, and woke up in a funk....

Hopefully some writing will help me process exactly what's going on so I don't have to stay in this funk.....

- Water
I spent Friday night with booze and then all day Saturday and Sunday morning out camping.  I love the sun and was out in it whenever possible (even if everyone else was sitting in the shade).  I'm probably a little dehydrated.

- Dealing with Stupid
I think I have a really high tolerance for dealing with stupid.... well at least higher than my closest friends.  In fact, I run interference a lot of the time just 'cause it doesn't bother me..

So if it start to bother me.... it's really, REALLY stupid.

I mean I generally feel that I'm a nice person... but to have to pour a drink to deal with someone, and while drinking, still plan a homicide.... it's a whole lot of stupid.

I just don't get it... between the amazing level of stupid and my natural tendencies to protect my dear ones, I just used up a whole lot of my "give a fuck".... maybe all of it.

- Boys
Last weekend I had a play date on Friday and saw boy on Tuesday and Thursday.  Poor thing... there's a bunch of vacations going on at work and he's working a whole lot trying to cover all the empty shifts.  I guess it's what happens in management.  The scary thing is.... I miss him... like I haven't seen him in 10 days and I miss him....

And he misses me... he said it... he was afraid that he was neglecting me and that I'd walk away.  I miss him and I shared that, but I didn't tell him at all that I was starting to crash, 'cause he'd think it was his fault and feel worse.  It's not his fault...  There are all kinds of reasons to be in a funk... he'd just be one of the easiest ways to get out of it.

It's scary really liking a boy.....


So now I've written... I've taken my happy pills and eaten some food.  I feel a bit better, not 100%, but better.

We'll see what side of the bed I wake up on....

No comments:

Post a Comment