Monday, July 8, 2013

Soothing Egos

Well.... not really....

Not in a bad way...

So I had my awesome crazy fun play date on Friday.  It went amazing.

As I was driving home, I get a call from C.

Apparently none of his texts for about half a day had come through and he wanted to make sure my play date went well and I was ok.

It was very cute.  He checked on me and wanted me to let him know I got home safe.

We chatted and talked all weekend and I know I was pretty out of it recovering.

Today... a little bit of doubt came up in a conversation.

"It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your date... I hope I'm as much fun for you..."

I nipped it in the butt as soon as I could.

I explained how everything/one is different and that I really enjoy exactly what we have together.  That he didn't need to be more hard core 'cause I didn't need it all of the time, just some of the time.

And that he was plenty mean to me.. and that I had photographic evidence of what fun I have with him with me being blissed out of my mind.

That's all it took and he was back to happy, flirty self.

So.... I guess he likes me....  He was all cute and worried that he wasn't mean enough....

But I like him exactly the way he is ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment