Monday, July 15, 2013

Un-plugged.... Cold Turkey

My most favorite toy, my Hitachi, is unplugged and put away....

I realized that I'd gotten to the point where I couldn't get off (by myself) without it.  I know that I physically can, so a little bit of extra horniness, and I'll be back to masturbatory basics.

I also do this 'cause I know I don't need it.  Hitachi orgasms are nice... I get off..... but I'm very rarely satisfied afterwards.... it's just kind of over.

The orgasms I love, the ones that make me pass out, are all vaginal orgasms....  But there's a problem with those too: angle.

My arms can't be detached from my body and used to finger fuck myself....  It would be awesome if they could.

So I can never seem to get the angle right on my own.....

So then I started thinking.... maybe I need to invest in a fucking machine for myself...

Not a fuck saw.... I still couldn't operate it on my own, but something where I could get the feeling of being fucked when I don't have someone else around (and no, I could never get the angle right with a dildo to fucking myself either).

Ahhhh the things we think of when horny ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment