Friday, November 22, 2013

Con Drop?

It's actually a question... cause I think I'm doing ok ;-)

A couple of things have come up to me...

There have been a couple of conversations re: consent and a play partner of mine brought up something I did as a good example....  He offered to perform some activity, I thought about it and said "i'm not up for x, but y would be ok."  He agreed to y and we moved along.

And life moved on.

It wasn't till he brought it up in conversation about consent that I really realized what I did.... I said no, and was ok with it.

This is kind of a big deal to me... and is along the lines of a lot of the grown I did this weekend.

I did what I wanted.. and really what I wanted.  It wasn't what I *thought* my top wanted... it wasn't what I thought people expected of me.... It was really what I wanted.

I had a lovely scene that others might have looked at and said was "easy," but I got really deep emotionally.. and stayed floaty for a long time...

And it was ok...

I didn't feel rushed out of that head space by my own issues/worries about being needy... I just was.

I wore a bunch of outfits that stretched what I felt comfortable with.. and didn't wear heels all weekend.

I felt hot and sexy in outfits even before I saw friends and acquaintances lose their train of thought once my robe came off.

So yea... a lot of things happened at DO... most of it was inside of my brain.. and I think I'm still seeing the "fall out" from it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment