Friday, December 6, 2013

Best Blow Job Ever

Well... It was....

It had been a while but Age Appropriate boy and I made plans and he came over last night.

As is his nature, he was naked as soon as he got in the door.  This time, he sent me to the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth.  Confused I went and got it and handed it to him.

"Get naked," he said.

Ok...

I crawl into bed with him....

And he then washes my entire body with the wash cloth....

He's curled up around me and just rubbing and teasing me with the wash cloth.

That's new...

And hot...

We made out and cuddled and were getting hot and heavy when I started to go down on him.  He's on his back and he had me rotate so my bottom is towards his head.

As I start to suck his cock, he starts to finger me.

This went on for over 30 minutes.  I don't know how many orgasms I had.  He likes wet sloppy blow jobs and lots of sounds and that's what I was in the mood to give him.

And it just fit... it worked... I don't know... did our energies just melt together correctly or something?

But it was amazing.  And hot.

I'm happy we talked back when we did and really got what "us" was...

It doesn't mean that I don't sometimes wish he wanted more.. 'cause it could be awesome.

But I'm glad I get to have what I get with him :-)

Man was last night hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment