Monday, November 4, 2013

Not a nice person

I'm not a nice person.

Coming off a depressions cycle, dealing with daylight savings time crap, and having gone to the dentist today, I am borrowing a line from Mollena declaring a fuck-ruptcy..... I am out of fucks to give.

Stop reading here unless you have an interest in me ranting and raving and bitching.  I just need it out of my brain before my hot bath....

I'm so sorry your fetlife feed is down.  I didn't really notice.  I was doing things not on the internet.  It's a free site.  Oh, you paid $5 a month?  Do you know how little you get for that?  This is part of what I do for a living.  $5, even times all the paid members, doesn't cover costs.  Yea I wish it worked better... but it's not so critical to my life that I would spend more than a quick second going "ahhh what's up?"

And with me being out of fucks.... the whining is just getting on my nerves.


Oh and at work, social clubs, and personal life.... EVERYTHING IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.....

I feel a bit better now....

No comments:

Post a Comment