Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Girl Brain

Definition - the special over thinking women do when it comes to asking to get their needs met.  The kind of requests they expect from their male partners without thought.  The related assumption that anything they want, their partner would only agree to "for" the woman and thus he is making a huge sacrifice and gets no satisfaction.

I'm having an attack of girl brain.

Recently, I've been day dreaming of hot, passionate, vanilla-looking sex.  Lots of body fluids, lots of kissing and touching, lots of connection

I was sharing this desire with this cute nerdy boy in LA (*waves*... he's reading my blog now... eeek), and he volunteered.

And I immediately launched into girl brain....  It was obviously, in my brain at least, something that he couldn't be interested and thus something he'd only do as a favor to be nice to me.  And it wouldn't be fair of me to ask for that kind of self sacrifice.

It sounds stupid when I re-read it written out here... but it was my first thought.... not in the front of my brain... but just what occurs to me automatically.

Man, that's stupid.

If the experience was exactly the same and just the two roles were switched, I'd be honored that he asked me and be really excited to fulfill some hot fantasy.

But I couldn't think that someone would want to do that for me.

I don't know 100% where it comes from.  Is it a hold over from the "I can say no to sex if the guy wants it" mindset that I'm just getting over?  Does it have something to do with wanting non-kinky sex?

I'll continue to ponder... but I'd be curious to see what other people think as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment