Monday, November 18, 2013

Re-Cap DO

I'm not ready to really blog about DO... but I wanted to look at my goal list....


- Play with person A I wanted to play with last year - Totally Done

- Play with person B I wanted to play with last year - He got sick

- Make out with one person whom I don't already know. - Didn't do... but thinking this may happen at WinterFire

- Hand out 10 contact/business cards - Handed out 2 or 3... got 5/6 new twitter followers.  Fetlife friends still coming in

- Go to at least one class - OMG Rape Play class was yummy!

- Get 30 minutes of none sexual cuddling - OMG Totally Done

- Eat at least 2 meals a day - Yup, I was good

- Step outside at least once a day - Did this every day

- Only attempt at max one full face makeup per day (more than that will be too stressful) - Didn't do it at all!!!  Yay no foundation 

- Wear 1 outfit that pushes my comfort level but makes me look hot to others - Did this 3 times!!!

- Get pictures of said outfit and other cute outfits - Didn't get enough pictures... but I think there are some ones of me naked now ;-)

- Smile at myself in the mirror whenever possible - Didn't have time to look in the mirror

- Have fun - So much fun.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment