Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yea, I'm not Queer

I'm not....

And that's ok...

I got to go to the Lusty Lady's last day before it closed (tear).  I had a great time.  Chicks are pretty to look at...

But that's about it.

I don't think that this would be anything I'd regularly think about if I didn't live my life the way I do.  I'm kind of painfully heterosexual.

I mean... I don't care what you do... I really don't.... I just don't have any interest in girls.

And apparently that's SHOCKING!

As I roll through the crazy dating world again (OMG so many men are such idiots), the number of times I get asked "So, do you do girls too?" is crazy.

I read a great article that a friend re-blogged recently... and it really got me thinking... am I not into girls 'cause I'm not... or am I not into girls 'cause I so often got approached 'cause, you know, I'm not a real threat to a relationship (or anyone's heterosexuality).

I still think on it... but I really just think it's just me... I'm not into girls... I was never into girls.  I didn't do the college exploration thing... I didn't think hot things about girls....  It's just not me.

And it all makes me feel really uncomfortable.  Not uncomfortable to see two women going at it.  Uncomfortable to be in spaces were it's assumed that I too will engage in said behavior.  I don't go to women's parties.. it's not my thing.  I don't go to women's play spaces.  It's just not my space.  I'm ok with it deep down.. I know it's not for me...

But I get really nervous when people get pushy...

There's a guy I might fuck (that's really all he's good for, I've been told).  He's already on thin ice 'cause I feel like an object.. and not in a fun way.

But his real button pusher is having his gf in the room watching us....

If I had a penis, I think it would go soft every time he asks.  I did the girl thing and said maybe, lol'd in a text, and changed the subject... but it keeps coming back.

Luckily he's not worth anything so if he asks again, I'll say no and if that's not ok, it'll save me the headache of listening to him talk.

But, but back on the market, it's just another thing to wade through along with everything else....

Ok, it's been 26 hours since I took my happy pills... and i'm starting to feel it....

No comments:

Post a Comment