Saturday, August 31, 2013

The rest of it...

So I've sat with my blog post and I think I've started to see, at least a little bit, what may be going on.

I'm actually getting an entire set of needs met... and now the secondary needs are making themselves known.

I'm actually getting enough sex....

It's a shock.

I mean I could get more (hello sexual peak) but I don't feel like I'm needing more.

I think what I really want is the non-sexy fun time...

Going out to dinner... being in each other's presence and just "being".... snuggling and reading... Just hanging out.

C is pretty awesome but our schedules are so off sometimes that I get 2 hours with him at a time.... an hour and a half of that being fucking.

I'm not saying I wish I got less fucking, more that I wish I got more time in general.

It would be the nice thing about dating a vanilla boy.. I'd probably get a lot of that stuff even if the sex wasn't 100%....

Off to the salt mines of OKC again to see what I find with my insomnia...

No comments:

Post a Comment