Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sports

Ok...  I know this is not going to be a popular thing...

But I really like sports.

I mean I'm not that crazy person whose entire house is dedicated to a sports team complete with altar...

But I can have an intelligent conversions about all 4 major US sports and several weird Olympic/International ones.

If I've got nothing to do, and I've got access to a TV with cable, I'm either watching the history/discovery/military channel or some sports channel.

Today I had football on while I masturbated.... twice.  It's just what I do... sports are always on.

When looking to find people to share your life with, I'm shocked that nearly all of my male friends/play partners aren't into sports.  I totally get that it's a stereotype, but I've never dated a guy who knew or cared as much about sports as me.

It's one of the things that makes me think about finding a cute vanilla poly boy to settle down and have babies with....

No comments:

Post a Comment