Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Is there something in the air?

Or a weird phase of the moon?

After I started having all these deep thoughts about the future and relationships, I see some friends starting to firm up what they want and start to look for new partners...

Is it the end of summer/moving into fall?

Is the moon in a funny cycle?

I see it at work too (so it's not something that's only affecting us Kinky folk).

It makes me want to play match maker... both overtly and covertly.  I want people I know to be happy... to find a partner that compliments them and increases their happiness....

But I'd probably freak if my friends tried to set me up.

Another thing that I guess I should get over... if a friend wants to introduce me to someone, I should trust their judgement (if I trust their judgement) and not feel like a charity case.

I know that's not my thought process when I'm looking for other people.

It's also just a skill I have.  I like talking to people.  I hide my shyness in great conversational skills in which the other person feels like we've connected and I've managed to hide in plain sight.

Ok I'm gonna try and sleep again.... my foot (yay stress fracture) is a little more swollen than it has been.  I need to stay off of it more tomorrow :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment