Sunday, August 4, 2013

I want...

Given my sense of self preservation seems to be failing me, I'll go ahead and write out some of the crazy shit in my brain that I'd like done....


  • I'd like to be tied up with a large anal hook and tortured.
  • I'd like a hitachi tied to my clit and left till I pass out (or red).
  • I want to be fucked in the ass with a vibrator in my pussy (I've actually only ever used a hitachi (and externally)).
  • I'd like to be fucked while suspended in the air.
  • I want to take video/pictures while I'm getting fucked and/or hurt.
  • I want an artistic cutting or brand... that bleeds pretty.
  • I want to do a lot more painful breast bondage till my tits turn pretty colors.
  • I want to get fucked over the hood of a still warm car out alongside a highway.
  • I want to get fucked out in the woods.
  • I want to get fucked out in the snow.
  • I want to sleep curled up in Sir's arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment