Monday, June 3, 2013

I was bad

... and skipped two whole days of blogging.

I'm going to try and double up a couple of times this week (if I'm inspired) and hopefully catch up on those two lost days.

This weekend, I'll be in Disneyland (yes I know I have a problem), so expect shorts blogs.  The good/great news is my baby brother (age gap 15 months) is going to be there.  I haven't seen him since Christmas.  I can't wait..

So if we want to keep on the thread of being bad (in an oh so good way), I'll at least explain why I was not blogging this weekend ;-)

I've now find the greatest place ever for sex.  A partner and I went to the Zen Springs Day Spa in Oakland.  It was nice and clean, but still left you feeling dirty.  I went with a man wearing a wedding ring (which I of course do not have on) and rented a room for 90 minutes that had a whirlpool tub, steam shower, and a "queen sized yoga platform" which was basically a bed.  I don't think you can rent these things, with someone else, for anything other than hanky panky.  Now I kind of want to visit the ones all over the bar area and write up reviews of how much fun I had.

Sunday, I entertained a different boy.  He's *gasp* age appropriate, cute, funny, and a bad, bad man.  I was trying not to walk funny at work this morning ;-)

So at least, if I wasn't blogging, I was be naughty in other ways too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment