Thursday, October 24, 2013

5am sex

Ok... So it wasn't 5am....

Tuesday night I was talking to boy (age appropriate one) and he suggests coming over after work to cuddle.

He's working grave yard this quarter so "after work" is 5-5:30 am.

I agreed and said to call me when he got off of work.

So he called and got here around 5:45 am. He got naked and crawled into bed.

Oh..... I forgot that in boy speak "cuddle" meant "sex."

The sex was good.... but damn am I *not* a morning person...

I used to joke that if you're waking me up early, sex is the only good reason.....

I now think that sex isn't a good enough reason either.

Like I said, I enjoyed it... but I wouldn't do it again... if that makes sense.

I like this boy... as a friend. I don't really see him as being more than that.... and that's what I want...


MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment