Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Boundaries

So last night this didn't come up in my head is the idea of boundaries...

But it's front and center right now.

How do you set up the proper boundaries so that work for you... especially when they're not ones you really want?

Day to day... I get up, go to work, pay my bills, and am generally an adult.

Deep inside, though, I have some desires that are not consistent with those day to day goals.

.........

If you're here, you probably know what kind of dirty girl I really am, but there's an even deeper, sicker level that makes me totally hot.....


And maybe one day I'll write about it....


So anyway that level is there.... and there are people who have access to it....

And it's damn hot.

It seems like that part of me is overwhelming... that that's the part that "truly" me...

I think it's just the part that doesn't get let out often enough so it's always looking for ways to escape.

It truth... it's part of me, an important part... but it's not all of me....

And having a boundary around it isn't a bad thing.

.............

What I've got to figure out is how to feed that part of me, without sacrificing the rest of me.  Let's have fun and be dirty and be at someone else's beck and call.... sometimes.

I can't (shouldn't?) do that all the time.  I'm more complex than just that part of my brain.  How often (and with whom) can that side get let out?  How much can I do to play in that mindset without it making me want to stay there longer than is healthy?  Can I do long term...... BLANK in that mindset without if affecting other parts of me?  Can I let someone control BLANK TWO (which is totally hot) without it affecting the rest of my life?

Two blogs in a row.. more questions than answers....

No comments:

Post a Comment