Monday, December 30, 2013

I’m out of practice…

… of taking a beating.

F beat the crap out of me (literally… so much chest beating that it broke up some congestion in my chest).

It’s all a bit of a blur right now 24 hours later.  I was restrained under a wooden beam.  There were weighted gloves, canes of all sizes, huge thuddy floggers, riding crops, and, of course, pressure points.

That’s kind of the main thing that F and I do.  Our very first play date was wax.  It was nice.  We were cuddling afterwards and he started to play with the pressure points in my butt… and I got really high.  It was the first time I got marks to change colors (I’ve still got photos around here someplace).

To start with, the pressure point play is nice.  In fact, I’m the crazy person leaning in to make the pressure more.  The ones on my chest were really what I liked.

And then it went up a level.  And man did it hurt.  F has this cane with a silver bear on the end of it.  I think I might end up with a bear shaped bruise on my chest from him pushing the end of the cane into the pressure point.

I ended up calling things earlier than normal.  I was cycling hot/cold all night and then I was hot and nauseous, probably a good time to stop.

I went through a bit of “why couldn’t I keep going” but I shook that off pretty quickly.  It’s nice to have fought battles before and not have to linger there very long anymore.

I’ll be posting pictures as the bruising happens.  The ones on my chest really hurt (and are right where a messenger bag sits).  My ass and back are a bit sore, but no colors yet.  The one “bear” mark on my chest is already red and will probably turn colors.  That’s exactly what I need, something to draw the attention of all of the other sadists in my life….

No comments:

Post a Comment