Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scheduling my masochist

I'm a masochist.

I think that's pretty apparent.

I've done some really fucked up shit and loved it....

My I have this huge fear....

That maybe, on that day that I've scheduled that date....

The masochist won't show up.

The crazy girl who gets beat with a T-ball bat will be replaced by the girl who wants to be held and cuddled and starts sobbing over a bare hand spanking.

With the busy lives we live... sometimes I'm booking play dates months out.

And I'm scared the wrong me will show up for the wrong sadist.

That I won't be what they need for a successful play date..

That I should just suck it up and do it...

I know it's all me... but sometimes it's hard having my mood and abilities swing so far from one side to another....

No comments:

Post a Comment