Thursday, May 30, 2013

Must Not Fuck My Coworkers....

They say they're the people you're around the most, the people you're with 40+ hours a week.

Even the state sexual harassment prevention training says it's not against the law.

But I must not fuck my coworkers.

I never had this problem ever in my life..... till the last 6 months when M and E started....

I apparently met M at a bar 5ish years ago.  When he started, I knew he was familiar for some reason but I couldn't place my finger on it.

In that time frame, all I did was go to kinky events so I'm guessing I met him there....

We went on a company trip and I got to meet his GF...  Even J saw it: They've got a D/s relationship (even if they don't know it).  He says sit and stay and she does.  She expresses a desire for something but doesn't do it till he agrees it's the right thing...

At least I have a type, right?

E is the real problem.  He's my type physically and personality type wise.  He's a goofball and funny and raunchy all at the same time.

And single....

We were at a bar drinking (as co workers in start up land are apt to do) and I was sitting at the bar and he was standing in front of me, and all I wanted him to do was stand between my legs.

WTF?

Not ok.....

*sigh*

Maybe (hopefully) I'm ovulating and it will go away once my hormones return to normal...

I mean, there's hope, isn't there?

He's cute and single and my type and makes jokes that hint at something deeper that I want to poke at...

And we're all going to go to Reno and get wasted together.... this is sooooo not a good idea :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment