Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BR

Ok so before I forget I guess I should get this all out on....paper?

Anyway.... BR overall was a good experience. I arrived early Friday morning and took the train to the hotel. I registered and everything and then went to a class called playing with strangers. The instructor, Rita, was really hot, but there was this guy in the class (older etc) who just gave off uber dom I'm so special vibes that made me curl up into Stu's arm even more during the class. I had dinner with Tim, Kelly, and Tina at union station and came back to the hotel for the meet and greet. I wore my black and white corset and got lots of good smiles. Friday night I played with Sas and did my first knife scene. It was ok. The dungeon was too loud i think so I didn't really get into it. I do still have nice scratchy things on my back though. Note to self... don't put lotion on a freshly knifed back.

Saturday I had breakfast with Tina and then did a 4 hours volunteer shift on security, I was basically a hall monitor. No, that skirt is too short, no .... i can see you ass you need to put on more clothes to be in the public area.

Saturday night I played with Stu (separate post)

Sunday i was in a funk... went to bootblacking class (damn hot) and then basically napped all day/evening/night....

List of Loot I bought at BR
- Two pair of silk stripper shoes
- new leather by danny cuffs
- Flogger for use only on me (yes for those special parts)
- T-shirt that says "I must be a masochist... I'm a grad student)
- New rope

No comments:

Post a Comment